If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (865) 947-9992

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Carpet Cleaning for a house in Powell, TN

Here is the work our SERVPRO team completed for a customer who needed their carpet cleaned. The customer was very happy with the great job our team did! Carpe... READ MORE

Major fire damage in Knoxville, TN

Going through the loss of a fire is never easy. Especially when it's your business. We know you want to get back up and running as soon as possible. A major fir... READ MORE

Broken Dishwasher line in Knoxville, TN

Coming home to an extensive water leak is never any fun. Here, the damage from a broken pipe in a Knoxville, TN left a large amount of water from the dishwasher... READ MORE

Smoke/Soot damage to a House in Oliver Springs, TN

A fire in Oliver Springs, TN left an entire house filled with smoke & soot damage. The main area of damage was contained to one room, thankfully. We were ab... READ MORE

A Duct Cleaning in North Knoxville, TN

Here is some major lint build up in a commercial building's duct in North Knoxville, TN. Our team went in and significantly reduced the amount of lent in the du... READ MORE

Fire Damage Cleanup of a Basement in Louisville,TN

The basement of this house in Louisville, TN was filled with soot from a large fire. Our crew went in and cleaned the basement, and restored it back to its orig... READ MORE

Mold Remediation of a Basement in Knoxville, TN

This basement in Knoxville, TN had a large amount of mold growing overhead. Our highly trained team went in, and made the mold covered ceiling look brand new! O... READ MORE

Cleaning of Fire Damaged Contents in Knoxville, TN

A house fire in Knoxville, TN covered these contents in smoke and soot. Our crew restored them to their original condition! Don't throw out your memories becaus... READ MORE

Carpet Cleaning After Water Damage

When water flooded this basement in North Knoxville, we were asked to come in and give the carpets a good scrub. Not only for the water damage, but also for yea... READ MORE

Mold on wall in local church

This wall shows mold that resulted from a leaking HVAC system on the floor above. The HVAC system was in the process of being prepared when we made our initial ... READ MORE

Basement in Knoxville

Customer ventured down in the basement of their home and noticed a growth on the flooring. It was caused by the hot water hose on the washing machine. The washi... READ MORE


These are before and after pictures of an awning of a walkway at a local church. This was a yearly cleaning that the church has done to their awning. The team a... READ MORE

Marina Fire

A fire occurred at a local marina. Damage was minimal to what it could have been. Our dedicated team at SERVPRO of North Knoxville were onsite right away. Along... READ MORE

Growth Behind Washer

The customer decided to move their dryer to replace a belt and found this scene. A hose had leaked from their washer and caused a growth on the wall behind the ... READ MORE

Water in Register

A call came in from a landlord about sewage coming up out of the drains. The bathroom was so over ran with water, it filled the ducts in the register in the flo... READ MORE

Mold on Attic ceiling

These pictures were taken at a home in East Tennessee that an untrained roofer replaced a roof. The homeowner went into the attic to get some items that were pa... READ MORE

Water Damage in Ceiling

An upstairs bathroom bath tub overflowed and damaged the ceiling of the flood below. The customer noticed water dripping from the ceiling and realized it was f... READ MORE

Category 3 Water Damage

This was a half finished basement that flooded with Category 3 water. We pumped the water out of the area, cleaned the contents of the area, sprayed an antimicr... READ MORE

Growth in ceiling in Bedroom

Customer called and was very distraught over the appearance of the damage the mold had done. They were frightened that they would get sick if it was not removed... READ MORE

Water Damage to White Carpet

This was a job that a customer called in and was extremely worried about her white carpet. Apparently, the hot water tank at there home was pretty old. The bott... READ MORE

Fire at Laundry Mat

These pictures were taken at a local laundry mat. A fire started in one of the dryers due to lint that had built up inside of the unit. Luckily, the fire was pu... READ MORE

Fire Loss

This is the result of a candle left burning while the customer went to the store in Clinton, TN. She returned home to find the fire department putting out the f... READ MORE

Growth under Flooring

A customer in Tazewell, TN called in because she had a leak around her dishwasher. The plumber came out and they discovered a growth between the laminate and th... READ MORE

Mold Growth in Church

Church officials called in because they noticed a small growth coming up the wall in the kitchen of a local church. It appeared to be behind the baseboards. Whe... READ MORE

Heavy Rainfall

It is very important to be sure that your roof is repaired each year to avoid water damage. These are pictures from a cinema who forgot to have their roof check... READ MORE

Extreme Rain Showers

There is no way to stop heavy rain showers or control the weather at all for that matter. What you can do, is hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. E... READ MORE


This is the result of a basement in a home that was located at the bottom of a hill. When the snow began to fall, the homeowner had no idea that the snow would ... READ MORE

Basement flooded

A call came in from a frantic husband. His wife went out of town and he promised her he would seal the foundation. Instead he watched football and figured he wo... READ MORE

Fire at Local Bar

This is the result of duct work catching on fire in a local bar. The owner was very distraught when he called at first. It was late at night and he really did n... READ MORE

Local Area Business

This is the result of a fire that happened at a local area fabrication company. The heating and air unit caught on fire and caused a significant amount of damag... READ MORE

Mold in Basement

This is the result of a basement leaking for years and an unknowing elderly couple living on the premises. The couple rarely ventured in to their basement for a... READ MORE

Water Damage at Local Business

This job felt like a record breaking job and all hands were on deck. The call came in after hours and the team at SERVPRO of North Knoxville quickly left their ... READ MORE

Garage Flood

These are a few photos from the garage of a customer in Knoxville. The pipe on their hot water tank busted and caused the garage to flood. The walls were wet an... READ MORE

Fire in Local Business

This is a scene from a local business that caught on fire. At first, the damages seemed so substantial it overwhelmed the owner of the business. We arrived on s... READ MORE